Patient Participation Group
Aims of The Patient Group
The patient reference group aims to:
- Provide an opportunity for patients to influence the development of services at the surgery.
- Gather different patient viewpoints and needs.
- Provide feedback on new and developing services at our practice.
- Provide an opportunity to communicate information about the community which may effect our patients healthcare that they receive.
- Give our patients a voice
- This group has been established to look at areas of interest.
- It is not a forum for complaints or individual issues.
- All members of the group are asked to be respectful of the views of others, and to recognise that all members of the group have an equal right to express their own views.
- The group will support each other, listen and be flexible.
- All views are valid and be listened to.
- The group will ensure phones are switch off throughout the meeting to avoid disruption.
- The group will start and finish on time and stick to the agenda
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long-term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.